For students who have graduated from high school (or secondary school) and completed some college course work at another higher education institution, we are ready to help you apply to Bluefield State College.
- You must be eligible to return to your last institution
- Students with more than 32 hours credit must have an overall GPA of 2.0 or higher
*Students not meeting these criteria may appeal to the Admissions Committee for reconsideration.
How to Apply
1. Fill out an application:
2. Provide the following information to the Admissions Office:
- Your high school transcript (if you are transferring less than 26 hours of credit)
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Copies of your ACT, SAT or COMPASS test scores